We are happy to offer many extra services to our residents. Some of these are listed below:
- We have a Hairdressing Salon for our residents and appointments can be made directly with the Hairdresser.
- We also have a chiropodist visit on a regular basis to look after our residents’ foot care.
- Our Library provides an ideal retreat and offers a large supply of large print books and the mobile library visits on a three weekly basis.
- Friends of Combe Hay visit every Friday morning with their trolley of toiletries, sweets, cards, bottled fruit juices etc. Any item not in stock can be ordered and they will try to get it for the following week.
- Newspapers and magazines are available to order and are delivered daily
- If residents require pharmaceutical/medical products they can be ordered through our Care Managers.
- A well-equipped Laundry Room is available at any time for residents who prefer to do their own laundry
- We have facilities to store and charge motorised scooters which can be used inside or outside of the grounds of the Home.